Re: mbox--> maildir with getmail, procmail,mutt

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 06:40:30PM +0000, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> You need to set DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir in .procmailrc.

thanks for the hint -- did that.

So, I converted everything over and it seems to have mostly gone well, except that mutt seems to be poorly configured now.  I can't seem to get mutt to naviagete from one maildir to another -- it keeps dumping me out in message files, and not seeing the .foldername ifles  that mb2mh generated.  On the other hand, if I start with mutt -f =Maildir/.IN.debian (for instance) I can get my mail.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt