Out of Office AutoReply: That movie

Title: Out of Office AutoReply: That movie

Hello, I will be out of the office until Wednesday, August 27.  If this is important, please contact KeBeth Grant at 508-598-1529. Otherwise, I will respond when I return on Wednesday.

Have a great day!
Jessica

Jessica L. Williams
Northeast Recruiting Manager
Technology Staffing
TMP/Hudson Global Resources
(800-662-3378
?800-579-8933
Jessica.Williams@hhgroup.com
www.hudsonresourcing.com

Hudson Highland Group is a new, publicly traded company created from the spin-off of TMP Worldwide’s eResourcing and Executive Search divisions.  TMP Worldwide eResourcing is now TMP/Hudson Global Resources.  We will continue to deliver a full spectrum of recruitment, staffing, solutions and HR consulting services.  While our name will change, our commitment to providing you with the same high level of professionalism and quality service will not.

**NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by Hudson Highland Group, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee (or a person authorized to deliver it to the named addressee) except as otherwise expressly permitted in this electronic mail transmission. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email.**