Re: Debian Samba Documentation

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:19:35 -0600 (MDT)
jdavis@washco.state.ut.us wrote:

> I am looking for documentation about Samba on Debian Linux.
>
> I cannot seem to find on debian.org specific documentation, and the
> LDP has Samba docs, but I'm looking for specific Debian related
> materials.
>
> Does anyone know if it exists, and if it does, where it might be?

jkoenig@note:~$ apt-cache search samba doc
konq-plugins - plugins for Konqueror, the KDE file/web/doc browser
python2.2-samba - Python bindings that allow access to various aspects
of Samba
samba - a LanManager-like file and printer server for Unix
samba-doc - Samba documentation
samba-doc-ja - Japanized Samba documentation.
snort-doc - Documentation for the Snort IDS
swat - Samba Web Administration Tool
jkoenig@note:~$

--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: Blackalicious - Chemical Calisthenics : Blazing Arrow