CUPS, gnome-cups-icon continually eating memory, slow video performance

Hello there,

think I have a bug here, but I'm not sure.

I'm running testing and my system slows down to a near halt if it's been
up and running for hours. Slows down meaning workspace switching,
switching from one window(app) to another takes really long (15 seconds
and up). Closing a window, you can watch it slowly disappear line by
line down.

Took a look at the gnome system monitor, process view and saw
gnome-cups-icon as the process with the largest memory 200+ MB.
While I'm writing this it has grown from 30 to 45MB; just logged in an
hour ago.

I have 2 printers defined, one stopped in cups. Only one printer
attached to the system, the stopped one had one job waiting (killed that
now).

Does anyone know what's going on?

--
Roman Brodylo