Re: chattr and symlinks (apology)

I apologise for the wrong subject line.  Actually I planned to ask
about chattr and was interrupted while composing the email.

Maybe I must ask my intended question here:  Is there a way to do to a
symlink what "chattr -i" does to a normal file or directory?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you;
      seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened
      unto you."            Luke 11:9