Re: gpilotd / gnome-pilot issues

Ok, I added myself to dialout, but being as I do not use ppp at all to
connect its a rather odd group to be added to...but I did already have
permissions set up so that I could access the device, Jpilot was
working.  I notice that lately it has been crashing almost always as
soon as I hit the sync button on the cradle.