Re: [OT]: CVS replacement

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 22:45:24 +1000, Rob Weir wrote:
> I do, for a few things. I only discovered it after I'd been using
> Subversion for a while, so perhaps I can provide some contrast to
> the numerous svn-only users above.

Thanks for your message. Very instructive (I'm a Subversion user
only). Offline commits is perhaps the feature I miss the most in
Subversion (but this isn't much a problem, though).

[tla]
> Another, perhaps less useful feature is symlink versioning.
> Subversion (and CVS) don't have this, and it's not targeted for
> pre-1.0, either.

Does it also support hardlinks (i.e. a file that has several
positions in the repository)?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des