From: abutalib 967 [mailto:abutalib967@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:26 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Cc: abutalib967@maktoob.com
Subject: problems with samba

hello
I'm psostgraduate sutdent and  I have interest in Samba , my thesis will be
in Samba problems .
please send me some problems that happend and solutions are not found yet .
thanks in advance

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* -- To UNSUBSCRIBE,
email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of