kde does not start any more

Hi

spent quite some time looking for help on the web but all tipps and tries do not help.

I somehow broke my kde installation. Now removing and reinstalling does not help, neither the tipps written out in xsession-errors.

I have used apt-get dist-upgrade a few times in the last weeks, no change.

I get the following errors:

jm@192:~$ tail .xsession-errors -n 20

kdecore (KLocale): WARNING: found no definition of PluralForm

_KDE_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root

DCOPServer up and running.

kdecore (KLocale): WARNING: found no definition of PluralForm

DCOP aborting call from 'anonymous-24267' to 'kded'

ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!

kdecore (KLocale): WARNING: found no definition of PluralForm

kcminit: WARNING: Unable to find style plugin b3style.la

kdeinit: Shutting down running client.

kio (KLauncher): ERROR: KLauncher: KDEInit communication error! Commiting suicide!

It looks like dcopserver is already running. If you are sure

that it is not already running, remove /home/jm/.DCOPserver_192.168.0.90_192.168.0.90:6

and start dcopserver again.

kdecore (KLocale): WARNING: found no definition of PluralForm

ERROR: KUniqueApplication: Registering failed!

ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!

Any help?

Juerg