Re: system reboots before booting

Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:

I am the *only* person I know that has technology problems like this. In
the last two months I've had to return: a compact flash card (died
randomly within the first week of use); a cel phone (defective
software--an option was missing from one of the screens); a camera (died
two days after I bought it while on vacation because my other camera had
died)....and that's only since June!!

My dad can't wear certain types of wristwatches, because they go haywire. A woman I know used to seemingly put out vibes that messed with electronic ignitions in cars. I've heard of other people with similar problems. Of course it's all just anecdotal, but still . . . .

--
Kent