Re: Difference in quality latex printer output

Sebastian Kapfer <sebastian_kapfer@web.de> writes:

> Sounds like the difference between the traditional Computer Modern fonts
> (very black, look almost bold) and CM-Super (much dimmer) or something
> like that. Consult a LaTeX guru to be sure :-)

They're supposed to be the same... but unless you had your metafont
mode set correctly, the traditional ones won't look right.  Take a
look at the TeXBook, Art of Computer Programming, or the LaTeX book
to see how the fonts are supposed to look.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
...I must hurry, for there they go, and I am their leader!