problem with wdm

Hello,

I work with woody, and use wdm as my default display manager. The problem is that I can't manage to change the resources associated with wdm.
In fact, I would like to change the position of the login window.
I tried to change /etc/X11/wdm/Xresources and /etc/X11/wdm/Xresources_0, but my modifications have no effect. It seems like wdm don't care these files. However, /etcX11/wdm/wdm-config contains these 2 lines :
	DisplayManager*resources:     /etc/X11/wdm/Xresources
	DisplayManager._0.resources   /etc/X11/wdm/Xresources_0
No solution found with Google for the moment. So, if anybody has got an idea to change this behaviour...

Thanks

--
Franky