Re: HTML mail

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:50:14 +0200, Jeff Elkins wrote:

> Most of the spam I receive is HTML format. Is there a fairly painless way of
> sending anything formatted HTML to my trash folder?

You could try filtering for phrases like

or

I don't know kmail, but every mail client should be able to do that. OTOH
why would you want to reinvent the wheel? Good spam filtering tools exist.

Personally I swear by SpamAssassin. It might be a bit more difficult to
set up at first, but it recognizes 99% of my spam. I also use it to sort
e-mail worms out, by spending extra points on mails which have a Microsoft
format binary program attached. It's a real joy to filter with SA :-)

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!