Re: HTML mail

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 01:46:11PM -0400, Jeff Elkins wrote:
> Most of the spam I receive is HTML format. Is there a fairly painless way of
> sending anything formatted HTML to my trash folder?

Yes, there is. However, I'll leave that to more knowledgeable people
since I don't filter out html myself and my solution might be a bit
awkward. One-liner: use procmail (or maybe kmail itself?) to filter out
some html keywords.

In the meantime... If you're concerned about spam, why don't you install
something like spamassassin, bogofilter, ...

HTH,

David