Re: how to set keys functions in application

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:30:09 +0200, Jianan Huang wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> In an application, say, xterm, certain key will function in a certain
> way e.g. the up arrow key will go back to the previous command. How to
> set or modify key functions of an application?

The shell history is actually a feature of your shell :-)

If you're using the bash shell (default), type "help bind" or "info bash"
for more docs.

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!