Re:how to set keys functions in application

Hi folks,

I have looked further into the issue with 'info bash' and key binding. I stll don't get it. It mentioned the 'inputrc' file. The 'etc/inputrc' does not provide much info. One at ../libreadline4/inputrc provides the key-to-function mapping for the four arrow keys only. What about one for all the keys? Moreover, since a key's function may vary across applications, would there be a map for each application?

I have tried xmodma. It provides info that maps keycodes to keysymbols.

Cheers

Download Norah Jones, Eminem and more! http://www.msn.com.sg/ringtones/