[ot] executing commands from windowmaker

Hi there, sorry for this little of topic question but I have a little
windowmaker question and I haven't found a solution to it yet.

One of the biggest disadvantages in windowmaker is (imho) that it is
unpossible to execute a command by keyboard in a speedy way. In KDE for
example you have ALT+F2 that pops up a nice 'execute command' box, you enter
the command press enter and the application starts.

Is anyone away of a windowmaker alternative ?

tia
Elie De Brauwer