Re: *Solved* Converting Perl Documentation to HTML *Solved*

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 01:54:27PM -0500, John Foster wrote:
> >I just figured out how to do this, after spending some time searching
> >through the perl mailing lists. All I had to do was:
> >make install.html
> >
> >in the perl sources.
> >
> >Bijan
> >

> From what directory (if you are using Debian) did you do this?

I downloaded a source tarball of perl. It comes with a script called
installhtml. The necessary arguments to the script are in the makefile
under the rule for install.html.

I guess the debian way to do it would be to get the installhtml script
from somewhere and run it on the directory that holds all the perl
documentation.

Bijan