Re: d-u / Usenet gateway (was Re: Challenge-response mail filters

On August 7, 2003 09:39 pm, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:42:53AM -0700, Alan Connor wrote:
> > No. They are, being spammers at heart, and therefore mortally
> > opposed to CR programs, just trying to distract people.
>
> OK, if you're going to call other people libelous, don't libel
> everybody else on the list.  I've been reading the threads you're
> in, you're the only one here guilty of that crime.

Do you guys really have nothing better to do than throw accusations at
each other all day long?  Today I count ...  ah screw it theres way
too many emails to count just from Alan and Paul.
Just take your childish arguments off list.  Whats the point of having
countless emails back and forth accusing each other of libel or
slander or spamming or god knows what?

Get over it, the argument is dead, each of you are stuck in your rut
and won't budge so why continue this bullshit?

~leo