FYI

Just to let the bullies here who keep bouncing off me and just can't take
it, and who apparently have no ethics at all:

I post here under another identity and confine myself there to strictly
Debian matters.

I have no doubt that a few folks here will abuse their power and have
this identity banned from the list.

Well, you can't do that. And I can sign up again under a different identity
and come to my own defense on these issues :-)

No problem at all.

And thanks for teaching me that I have to killfile people from my personal
mailbox whom I killfile from Usenet. Shoulda thought of that earlier.

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.