Re: Harassment

Alan Connor wrote:

First-of-all, if you think this thread doesn't belong on the list, then
why did you respond to it?
Ah yes... the ol' "Ad Hominem" argument falacy....

"Gee officer... I was speeding? Well, if you pulled me over, then you must have been speeding, too. So.... YOU'RE under arrest, too!"

The fact that Anthony had to perpetuate the thread in order to point out your mistake doesn't mean that you didn't make a mistake.

Unless the dude harrassing you is the list moderator/admin, then I don't see how this thread should have been started in Debian-User.

- Joe