How should I manage multiple wireless lan configs?

Simple situation....

At work, it's an open WiFi lan without encryption. At home, I have WEP with a certain key. At my girlfriend's, it's WEP with a different key.

They all have different SSID's.

What I would like, of course, is to be able to configure my Debian laptop so that, when I boot the laptop at any of these locations, the laptop sees the SSID and automatically uses the right settings for that location.

Seems simple enough to do. Windows does it. I just can't figure out which config files to tweak in Debian.

- Joe