Re: Meta: Scoring debian-user with mutt?

Jesse Meyer <meyer@btinet.net> writes:

> I'm a tad curious how people use mutt (or any other MUA) with scoring to
> handle the vast amount of email that passes through this list.

I use gnus' scoring to increase/decrease the score of posts by certain
people depending on if I like them or not, decrease the score of posts
with "unsubscribe" in the subject, and increase the score of posts that
contain the name of a package I maintain in the subject.  Pretty simple,
really, but it helps make sure I don't miss mails that are more likely
to interest me and catches a fair amount of non-spam junk.

I use the same scheme for the 20-odd Debian mailing lists I subscribe
to.  ;)

--
I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis.