Re: Help! Can mount iso image

 Hi YouBing,

 you wrote :
 I tried to install from harddisk with sarge iso images,
 but after I start the boot.bat I found I can't using "mount -o loop
sarge-i386-1.iso /cdrom" in busybox, I've using "mknod /dev/loop0 b 7 0"
 I'm wondering where the boot kernel has any loop device support??

 I think it does have loop device support,
   but perhaps /cdrom is called /target/cdrom or something like that.

 i noticed that you didn't get any answer on -user,
   and it does sound like a sensible question,
   and one that takes an expert to answer,
   so you might dare to ask this question on debian-boot@lists.debian.org
 Notice however that that list is not meant for answering user questions,
   so you'lld have to ask nicely.

 Good luck,

   Siward