Re: Python bindings for libglade

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:10:17 -0500
"Larry W. Irwin Sr." <riverw@bigriver.net> wrote:
>   I am trying to compile a program called gramps from SourceForge.
> Running ./configure gives the error message that the python bindings
> for libglade were not found. Is there a Debian package that will fix this?

{grey@teleute:~} apt-cache search python glade
glade-gnome-db - GTK+ User Interface Builder (with GNOME-DB support)
configlet-frontends - alternate debconf configuration interface: frontends
glade - GTK+ User Interface Builder
glade-gnome - GTK+ User Interface Builder (with GNOME support)
lg-issue52 - Issue 52 of the Linux Gazette.
python-configlet - alternative debconf configuration interface: core API
python-glade - Put a bit of python code behind interfaces built with GLADE.
glade-2 - GTK+ 2 User Interface Builder
glade-gnome-2 - GTK+ 2 User Interface Builder (with GNOME 2 support)
python-glade2 - GTK+ bindings: Glade support
python2.2-glade2 - GTK+ bindings: Glade support
python2.3-glade2 - GTK+ bindings: Glade support

    Might any of the last 3 work?