Re: Python bindings for libglade

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 03:53 pm, Steve Lamb wrote:

> python-glade - Put a bit of python code behind interfaces built with GLADE.

  Getting this package got rid of the error about the python bindings.

> python-glade2 - GTK+ bindings: Glade support
> python2.2-glade2 - GTK+ bindings: Glade support
> python2.3-glade2 - GTK+ bindings: Glade support

  I should have stated that I am running Woody. These packages don't show
up for me.

  Now it is complaining that it can't find gnome-config. I have searched for
gnome-config with no luck except finding messages from other people
who had the same problem. Anyone know where to get this?

Thanks,
Larry