Re: Mutt: "/home/adam/Maildir/ is not a mailbox"

Hmmm... I've read (& shamelessly borrowed) your configs and commented/uncommented everything in favour of Maildir in .procmailrc & .muttrc and when, as user, I try mutt I get

"---Mutt: (no mailbox) [Msgs:0]---(threads/date)-------------------------(all)---/home/adam/Maildir/ is not a mailbox."

The only thing I can think of is that I had created /home/adam/Maildir but when I deleted it because it was empty, mutt told me "/home/adam/Maildir does not exist, shall I create it ?"
- I said 'yes'.

However, this is not the same as "home/adam/Maildir/ is not a mailbox".

I'm confused & tired & need an early night. Any constructive insights will be appreciated.

Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Adam Bogacki">

is there a conflict between the 'Maildir' paragraph and the following 'Mail/IN*' below [.muttrc] ?

Yes. They have nothing to do with each other. If you're switching to
Maildir, your mail is in ~/Maildir. None of your mailboxes lines are
relevant.

Read my configs again, and comment/uncomment the right bits. :-)

- Jeff