set www-browser to galeon

Greetings!

I have just installed the news aggregator 'Straw' and find that
whenever I click on a hyperlink in it, a terminal window is opened
entitled www-browser and the link is opened in Links.  I would like
to change this behaviour to make it open in a new tab in galeon.  I have
looked at update-alternatives, but the only alternatives for www-browser
are Links and Lynx. I am running under Window Maker because my machine
does not have the resources to run the full Gnome desktop (I'm guessing
that the Gnome configuration program may let you set a default web
browser). Does anyone have any ideas how to set this up?

Thanks in advance.

--
Paul