Re: [SLUG] Mplayer codecs, 'Face' error.

Hai

Yeah I get that all the time on new installs with mplayer heres what I
do.

first run mplayer as root, if it doesn't work just make the directories
and files it cant find or open in the /root home directory with "mkdir"
and "touch" for files (last time I did this mplayer made all the files
and directories).

now copy the .mplayer file from /root  to /home/adam
ie  as root
cd

cp -r .mplayer /home/adam

then

cd /home/adam

chown -R adam .mplayer

and bingo it all works when you run it as a user.

--
    GPLG
  GPLGPLGP

Richard Neal <phlizard@iprimus.com.au>