Set eth0 speed/duplex at boot?

Hi,
I've been searching for this, and seem to find the answer.  I have a box
with a realtek controller.  The network is working, but some of our
clients with this box need to force the speed and duplex to make their
switches happy.  Can somebody give me some pointers on setting this at
boot time?

Here's the relevant output of lspci:

01:06.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139
(rev 10)
        Subsystem: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RT8139
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
        Latency: 32 (8000ns min, 16000ns max)
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
        Region 0: I/O ports at cc00 [size=256]
        Region 1: Memory at efdfff00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
[size=256]
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=375mA
PME(D0-,D1+,D2+,D3hot+,D3cold+)

Thanks!