gnome-cups-manager from unstable is showing no drivers

Hi,

Yes, I know its from unstable :)

I have just installed gnome-cups-manager from unstable and its perfect
for what I want (My parents currently running redhat ximian gnome XD2)
which has some nice easy to use GUI tools for setting up printing and so
forth, but I want to get them running Debian, as its easier to maintain
for them (and me) , so I was pleased when gnome-cups-manager appeared in
unstable, as its the one thing that they really need.

Being eager I downloaded it and tried it on my home machine, it detects
my printer through cups great, yet when I go to the drivers list, the
drop down box where it should list the drivers is greyed out, the
Manufactures list is showing up fine.

Have I missed any libraries or are there some more packages that are
needed that maybe haven't been uploaded to unstable yet?

I can setup my printer through the cups admin menu (and its works fine),
but I wanted to see if I can get this working without doing that.

Cheers

Mark