libdvdread and libdvdcss

Hi there,

I am currently using Debian Woody which comes with libdvdread2. When trying
to access a DVD it complains that libdvdcss.so.0 was not found. Installed
was
libdvdcss.so.2. Making a symbolic link libdvdcss.so.0 to libdvdcss.so.2 did
not help (only the error message changed...). After I installed
libdvdcss0.0.03.ogle3 there were no complains any more when accesssing dvd
but dvd
navigation still does not seem to work. My question is if I need to change
libdvdread3 (where I actually do not exactly know how to update because when
installed libdvdread3 it got installed next to libdvdread2 but still access
dvd was not possible for instance in dvd::rip). Or is there a way to tell
libdvdread2 to look for libdvdcss.so.2?

If more information are needed please let me know. If this question has
already been answere I would appriciate any link.

Best regards,

Christian