Re: flphoto program to deb?

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 09:28:49AM +0530, Sridhar M.A. wrote:

   > BTW, I have not yet tried flphoto's rotation. Will come back after some
   > more experiments :-)

Am back after my trials with flphoto. It rotates in a lossless fashion
and has an option of storing the exif data. Checked it and it tallied
exactly with the original.

A fall out of this, I do not have to go to the other os to rotate my
images losslessly retaining the exif data.

If only, I could get the gphoto2 cvs debs, then my Canon A70 would be
easily recognised.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
	-- Unknown source