X server won't start

I'm trying to install Debian on a PC as a server for my school, and the administrator decided that he wanted a graphical interface, so I installed XFree86 (X11R0 I think)
But, the server won't recognize the video card which is a built-in Savage 4
http://www.pcwave.com/prod-m925aluv71.html

I used both the Savage driver, which said that it couldn't find the display, and VGA, which said that AddScreen/ScreenInit failed for driver 0.  I have included logs from both.  Thanks for any help.
Steven Schlansker