Re: configuring DHCLIENT-2.2.x

A network install is how I installed Debian in the first place,
THAT WORKED.
Its inside woody that it doesn't.

I followed the full instructions
at http://WWW.DEBIAN.ORG/releases/stable/i386/
ch-install-methods.en.html#s-boot-drive-files

basically you download the disk images leave
'em on the hard disk and boot from em using LILO,
quite nifty actually, and then I went to a command
prompt inside the installer (also in the docs) and
loaded my pegasus card driver, I did the install in
order as the manual said, in fact I only loaded my card
when it prompted me for network information,
and it worked, it just doesn't in woody.
http://www.linuxmail.org/