Re: Loading drm

Sebastian Kapfer wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:30:12 +0200, Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:

But, when I look in modconf, it shows a "-" sign after agpgart,
indicating that it is not installed, but it is. What would I have to do
to straighten this out?

The minus sign doesn't mean "not installed". It means "not loaded".
Anyway, agp_try_unsupported isn't a silver bullet. If there's a working
patch as Roberto described, then use that.

Do I 'have' to have a 2.4.2x kernel to apply the patch to?