"Can't open display" after migrating from sarge to sid

I upgraded to sid running KDE 3 last weekend. Now I find I can't display X
apps from other hosts onto my PC. I've had a google around and tried a few
things that I found in my searches but the problem persists.

I've tried:

--
Running 'xhost +'
--

/etc/ssh/sshd_config:

X11Forwarding no <- set this to yes

/etc/ssh/ssh_config

 #  ForwardAgent no  <-- Uncomment and set to yes
 #  ForwardX11 no     <-- Uncomment and set to yes
--
Editing /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc and trying it with, and without the -nolisten
tcp

And now I'm out of ideas. What else can I try?

Thanks,

Dougie