Re: usb devices /etc/fstab

The second device you plug in will probably show up as
/dev/sdb1 (but I haven't used that.)

you may also want to check out using devfsd if you have
a recent enough kernel. devfsd dynamically adds and removes
devices from the /dev hierarchy. and the naming has become
more Solaris....

/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1
/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part2
/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part3

and so on. So your two devices, when plugged in, should
generate unique entries under the /dev/scsi hierarchy.

but again my only hot pluggable device is a cd burner.
I have never tried to plug another device in at the same
time. But I'ld be pretty frustrated if it didn't work the
way I expect. (I'm frustrated a lot of the time ;-)

- Jeff