Re: need help with compile of pcmcia card driver

I think you need to install the pcmcia-source package & maybe pcmcia-cs
(I'm not sure if the source has all the tools).  The source pkg makes
the directories you're missing.

In case you haven't seen it, I recommend this site:
http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/system/kernel-pkg.html

and it's other docs.

Cheers,
Bret