Xfree86 4.3 confusion

Hello,

A couple of days ago I installed woody with the bf2.4 kernel on my new fujitsu lifebook. I went ahead and apt-get dist-upgraded to 'testing'. At some point I then installed xfree86 to run my beloved ion wm. I must have been able to pull 4.3, since the lifebook needs the 'radeon' driver which is only in 4.3 and was present.
The problem however arose when I - for reasons of general idiocy - wanted to do a fresh install yesterday: only xfree86 4.2.x was available! I can't reconstruct my original apt sources exactly, but querying the on line package database doesn't give me any 4.3 what so ever.
Did 4.3 get recently pulled from the distribution? Why? Where can I get the packages?

Thanks, Joh