Re: Suggestions on choosing an IMAP server

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 04:07:57PM -0700, Mike Fedyk wrote:

> I'm going to switch from pop3 to imap, and I'd like to know what you
> guys think is the best debian packaged IMAP server, and why.
>
> I'd really like to use MailDir mailboxes.

Don't know if it's the "best", but I use courier-imap and
courier-imap-ssl.  Why? They supported what I wanted (Maildirs) and they
worked immediately after install.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar