Re: windowmaker not showing icons for running applications

Hi

The pixmap path and the icon path can be used for wmaker specific images
for the various applications.

But doesnt the application itself choose an icon at runtime, when it is
getting started. That icon doesnt get used by wmaker, whereas in other
window managers (icewm,kde etc), it works.

For example, if i am building a custom application, wmaker wont show the
icon set from the application whereas the other window managers display
it. Is there someway to make wmaker use the icon set by the application
at runtime?

Regards
&
Thanks in Advance!