Re: vi Qustion

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:10:34 -0500
Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com> wrote:
> Seriously, I find that the Emacs-style keybinds are nearly universal.
> Honestly, I've never once found myself wishing that I had a home key.

    I rarely do.  However I find that I can keep tabs on what is needed for
home, except for EMACS keybindings.  Up until 4 years ago I could have said
the same for Wordstar keybindings since that is all I ever used for the
previous....  16 years.  And everyone loves to point out "everyplace has vi!"
Pft, Winders doesn't but edit, for a time, had wordstar bindings.  :P