OT: which scanner should I choose?

Hello everybody,

I've got this question - a few years ago my dad bought
a windows-only scanner which isn't supported at all.

Now, scanners are offered for reduced prices and I'm
thinking about buying one which is supported by Debian
Linux :-)

The list is at
http://shop.powerline.nl/s/opruiming.htm#T
I myself think a good choice would be the second
scanner, which is described as

KSC101104  	HP ScanJet 5P Flatbed SCSI  	45.00

as it's SCSI (I've got SCSI allready working for a CD
Writer) and it's reported as stable at
http://www.mostang.com/sane/sane-mfgs.html

Is this a good choice (have you got it working ?) or
should I pick another scanner in that list ?

Thanks for your input,

Joris