i815 Soundcard Problem

Hai to the users of Debian,

Problem:
       My motherboard is of D815EEA2 from Intel with
onboard soundcard with the chip AD1885. The problem I
face is that I cant boot with sound support every time
I boot the system.Only at random occasions the
soundcard is working. This is the case whether I
include the sound support into the kernel or compile
it as a module.
	On the other side manpage of bootparam 'man
bootparam' says that there are certain soundcards that
requires the particular dos driver to put the card
into a known state.Following this after booting pc
into dos, loading the particular dos driver, then
works.
	This is the case with almost all systems working on
the specified series of the motherboard.I have tried
kernel-sources (2.5.38 & 2.5.41) which supports alsa
modules & drivers ,but the same problem persists.
	Is there anyone else using and facing the same
problem/ any solution for this problem where a 100%
sound can be obtained without the help of loadlin in
these motherboards.

=====
   regards,

   Ratheesh K K