Re: problem with mozilla plugins

Hello

James Ng Yuen Sum wrote:

> When i view a web sites with mozilla, the mozilla give me an error
> message, " This page contains information of a type
> (audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin) that cna only be viewed with the
> appropriate Plug-in."
>
> That sound to means that if I install the x-pn-realaudio-plugin, i can
> solve the problem. But i want to know if it is the problem of mozilla or
> x server.

This is only a problem of Mozilla and has nothing to do with the X server.
The x in "x-pn-realaudio-plugin" only means that this is an unofficial
mime type. You can solve the problem by installing RealPlayer or a recent
Version of Mplayer and the mplayer mozilla plugin.

best regards
        Andreas Janssen

--
Andreas Janssen