From: Andreas Janssen <andreas.janssen@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:47:03 +0200
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: New to Debian... Problem connecting to the internet

Re: Hello
Re:
Re: Hameed R wrote:
Re:
Re: > I just installed debain yesterday and I a little problem with my
Re: > internet connection.
Re: >
Re: > I connect alright, but when I try to access I can't. THere is simply no
Re: > data coming in or going out and my ISP cuts me off after 20 minutes
Re: > idle. This means that no data went through.....
Re:
Re: What kind of connection do you use? Did you configure the nameservers
Re: correctly (or set to "dynamic" if supported)? Can you ping hosts via ip
Re: addresses instead of hostnames (try "ping 212.227.118.85" for
Re: www.debian.org).
Re:
Re: best regards
Re:         Andreas Janssen