Re: Free Original copy of Never Winter Nights for Linux going! (and its original)

Once upon a time Mark C was quoted as saying:
> Hi,
> Yes you read the title correctly, being a complete idiot I ordered 2
> copies of nwn from tuxgames, I could of sent it back, but I went on
> holiday after receiving it and missed sending it back.

I have now given the game away, sorry to the other people that sent me an
email, I just done it on first come first serve,

Yes I do feel dreadfull for the people that asked, If I ordered any more I
would of sent a copy to everybody that replied, but I cannot see my wife
taking too kindly to my buying several copies..

Mark

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism,
to steal ideas from many is research.