Re: pdf creator

Roberto Sanchez wrote:

--- Zhao YouBing <zhaoyb@cad.zju.edu.cn> escribi?:
OpenOffice 1.1 do can create pdf, but it needs much improvement.
For one can't set the image quality there and the default quality is so low that one can hardly be satisfied with it.

Most likely this is because you are using Type 3 or Bitmapped fonts.  Switch
to Type 1 fonts (some freetype packages provide Type 1 fonts or the MS
True Type fonts from the contrib or non-free section of the archive).  Once
you have the new fonts, make sure that OpenOffice is using the new fonts.
The next time you export to PDF it should do so with the Type 1 fonts.
You can verify this by opening the PDF file with Acrobat Reader and clicking
File->Info->Fonts.

-Roberto

Sorry I think u misunderstood me, I mean the image quality, not the font,:)
The fonts goes well but the image really sucks.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versi髇 GRATIS
Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y m醩...
http://messenger.yahoo.es

--
Zhao YouBing, Ph.D student
State Key Lab of CAD&CG,Zhejiang University,