Re: creating deb package of xfree86 4.3 from source?

Hi,

* Daniel <cottmain@plug.linux.org.au> [030709 11:18]:
> Hello all,
> I am setting up sarge with video unsupported by xfree86 4.2. I know I
> can use the install script, but I wondered if I should turn the source
> into a deb file so I could remove and upgrade easily at a later date?
> (presuming it's not easily removed and not worrying about the time it
> takes as it's a newish P4 2.4)
<snip>

I believe Debian packages of xserver-xfree86 4.3 already exist for both
Woody and Sid (check apt-get.org), I imagine that one or both of them
would work for Sarge.

Cheers,

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.4.21-looxt93c #1 Thu Jun 26 15:38:09 JST 2003